Hey guys,

I’ve been having some trouble with fraudulent links showing up in the RSS feed version of my website.  I made some changes this weekend and I hope that I was able to fix the problem.  Sorry for those of you who subscribe via RSS and had to see the fraudulent links.  Hopefully this test post will show that I’ve fixed the problem.

Thanks,

Andrew

Test Post to Help Remove Fraudulent Links
  • Those of you who use RSS will realize that this test didn’t work.

  • So, as it turns out, my site has been posting fraudulent links in one way or another sine 2010 (!). I’m going to have a bear of a time removing them, so in the meantime, please just ignore them if you use an RSS reader to read my site.